AT PRESENT WE ARE A C-CARD PICK-UP POINT ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
As from 2010 we have been offering a service to patients between the ages of 13-25 years of age in the form of the C-Card scheme.
The C-Card Scheme is a service for young people to get free condoms, lubricants and advice about sex and relationship. It is available in all sorts of places across Nottinghamshire, including Health Centres, Youth Clubs, Youth Offending Team, Connexions some colleges and schools. You can access the C-Card scheme wherever you see the C-Card logo printed at the top of the page.
So here’s some questions for you:
- Are you aged between 13 and 25 years old?
- Do you have a postcode that starts with NG...
- Do you want to use condoms and lubes but can’t afford them or are embarrassed to buy them?
- Are you thinking about having sex?
- Are you having sex and want information to stop yourself or stop someone else getting pregnant?
- Are you worried about sexually transmitted infections, (STIs) or HIV?
- Do you want information about safer sex, condoms/lubes, relationships, etc.?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then we can help you. You don’t have to be having sex to use the service; the advice is free and confidential and is aimed at helping you make the right choice about your sexual health. You can tell others about your visit but we won’t! We’re not going to tell you what to do or even that you’re right or wrong about anything; we’re only going to offer you information to help you make your own decisions. All you have to do is make an appointment with our Practice Nurse Jolene Parkes to register or at any other free registration point. After you have registered you may come into the surgery anytime you like during opening hours, show your registration card to the receptionists and receive free condoms.
Please click on the link below for more information: