Please help us to help you by cancelling a pre-booked appointment when you no longer require it.
Please click on the link below to see |NHS guidance re GP Appointments during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Routine appointments will be released each morning at 8.00am weekdays for a SAME DAY ROUTINE APPOINTMENT. If you require a routine appointment please call at 8.00am the day you want to see the GP or alternatively book through the Practice Website. There will be limited availability to pre- book routine appointments in advance.
If you have stated that the reason you need to see a GP is for a Clinical Emergency/Something That Needs to be Seen the Same Day please be aware that the following rules apply:
- These are all SIT AND WAIT appointments, you may not be seen in order of arrival but upon clinical priority, and the length of time you will be required to wait is unknown
- You will only be able to discuss the one Emergency Problem
- No repeat sick notes will be issued
- No repeat prescriptions will be issued
- You will not be able to discuss long standing health problems that are not related to your emergency need
Nurse appointments are only bookable 2 weeks in advance in order to try and minimise missed appointments.
You can now book appointments online. This is for ROUTINE GP appointments only, including SAME DAY ROUTINE GP APPOINTMENTS . Log onto the online system at 8.00am and you will be able to book your appointment with the GP of your choice for the same day. Appointments for medicals, cervical smears, vaccinations and minor operations need to be booked with the receptionist.
Before you book you will need to register to use the online facility. Please contact the Reception staff for your unique secure user ID.